Friday, August 04, 2006

Gossipy Aguilera Story


As I mentioned in an earlier post, last week there was a photo shoot with Christina Aguilera for the magazine I work for. I did not get to go because of the pile of work left for me after jury duty on Thursday. After the last set-up for the shoot, Aguilera took off for the night wearing the last dress she had on. Not a typical thing for the talent to just take an item that they wore for a shoot, but she is who she is, so I guess the stylist didn't make a fuss. That would be all fine and good, but she managed to get photographed all around town wearing it, AND, she somehow managed to get a huge brown stain on it!! To top it off, the photo and story ened up on the site "Best Week Ever" in their "Name the Stain" section. Good grief, Charlie Brown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home